More threads by Charley Vail

Charley Vail

Reaction score
odd coolsculpting GMB listing.JPG

Weird GMB result showing for "best coolscupting chicago" - No address, the "areas served" section is the entire united states. Two different website links and none of them have a Chicago address on the website. Websites are really spammy and weird. Reviews are also super brief and non-descript.

Thoughts?

As an update, this business has not been taken down. I tried just generally flagging it as spam using the in-SERP "feedback" option.

Maybe check the Illinois state registry to see if they're registered? If Google didn't take it down it might be because it's a real business.

Maybe check the Illinois state registry to see if they're registered? If Google didn't take it down it might be because it's a real business.
Randomly thought of this, and when I google "best coolsculpting chicago" I don't see the listing anymore! Thanks again.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom