More threads by greenfiend

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. If not, please move!

I have a pretty big issue involving my client’s Acxiom listings. They unfortunately were using a group of private mailboxes in surrounding cities with real street addresses and unique phone numbers for each location that forwarded to the main office address. I’m in the process of cleaning all that up and shutting down their private mailboxes, but they have six listings found on Acxiom that I don’t know how to remove.

I have them all claimed on the account, but only one can be verified (the main office) through phone verification. The others cannot be verified by phone because their numbers are forwarded. The alternate option is to upload an official document that shows the business name, address, phone number, etc., but the problem with that is of course there are no documents associated with the private mailbox addresses.

Acxiom's help line appears to be automated and I can’t get anyone to call me back and I also cannot get a reply back through their support email address (mblm@acxiom.com) either. Does anyone have any experience with this situation and how to better reach Acxiom to resolve this issue?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom