More threads by lindsey.steinkamp

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'd like to get your advice on overcoming hurdles for getting a large, enterprise organization bulk verified. We're in healthcare and have hundreds of location and physician listings we want to manage in bulk. However, it's difficult to communicate to Google some of the intricacies of healthcare. Some examples of the issues we have:

- Google is asking that the all of the physicians listed on our website match those listed in the bulk spreadsheet; however, for legal reasons, we cannot manage the GMB listings for all of our physicians (not all are physicians employed by the health system). How can I get past this issue?

- Google is asking us to gather photo evidence for a large number of locations and physicians. Serving a large geographic area, it's not feasible for us to gather photos of so many locations. Is there any way to get around this?

Thank you in advance! Any tips are appreciated!

Lindsey

Hi Lindsey,

- This shouldn't be a problem. However, they do require that all physicians on your upload are present on your website. Can you confirm this? If so, just respond back to Google just explaining what you said above and that should be enough.

- When you say a large number, how many? I've seen them ask for 10 or 20 locations. This is because they don't have access to street view or other data sources to validate the information you're providing. Unfortunately, this part will be required during the bulk verification process and there isn't any way to get around this.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom