More threads by Sarah FBM

Reaction score
I have appealed a suspension three times, and each time I get the same response: "It appears that you have not entered the URL of your Business Profile correctly." The first time I copied/pasted and replied in an email, but got no reply that it was correct after 2 weeks so I tried again - same thing, no response. Third time's a charm? No, same exact thing.

But the third time I did not even enter the URL but used the business ID from the search page management instead, yet they still replied with this. I cannot proceed with the appeal but I am copying/pasting the URL exactly, plus it makes no sense to get this same response when entering the ID instead.

I was starting to think this particular business profile was just cursed, but then it happened to a completely different business as well. Is there something going on with GBP and these links, should I continue making new appeals or e-mailing the original one to get this straightened out?

Hi Sarah,

I have been running into this issue as well. I think it's some sort of glitch with the support team flow. I have been ignoring that email and just assuming that it was received and expect to hear back in about 20 days or so after filing the reinstatement.

If you get concerned that it is taking too long, contact the GBP support team and see if they can share an update with you.

Hi Sarah,

I have been running into this issue as well. I think it's some sort of glitch with the support team flow. I have been ignoring that email and just assuming that it was received and expect to hear back in about 20 days or so after filing the reinstatement.

If you get concerned that it is taking too long, contact the GBP support team and see if they can share an update with you.

I got another one, and I am not sure if my reinstatement request went through. I am really starting to lose my patience with Google and the constant bugs and issues. Here is my case id: 6-1610000033318

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom