More threads by Andrew Shotland

Andrew Shotland

LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
Hey Local Searchers! We are on the hunt for a new team member who can work with some of our most awesome/insane SEO clients. Note: This is not a purely "Local" SEO job. We do a ton of non-Local as well, so you need to be comfortable with eCommerce, B2B, Media, etc. We are biased towards SEOs with enough technical SEO experience to go toe to toe with cranky developers of multi-million URL sites who think this stuff is ridiculous, but who also know how to create and execute a content strategy. You will be backed by a team of experienced tech SEOs, editorial types, link builders, a full software development team that will build you cool custom tools, and of course myself, who is not a micro-manager at all, but is interested in why you decided to prioritize a six-month project to fix faceted search when you could have just recommended updating some title tags and publishing 50 pieces of content next month. If that's you, my DMs are open (on Twitter or LI). I'd love to talk to you. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2927398436/?refId=jI1s0YwVTy2C8tdZfW6EiQ==

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom