More threads by david.victor

david.victor

Reaction score
When I click on "Messages" in my main GBP, all I get is this screen. The GBP forum reply is locked. Anyone else seen this (or resolved it)?

Thanks in advance!
lead-connector.jpg

Solution
LeadConnector is an app published by GoHighLevel.com, a pretty amazing marketing automation platform. It may be that the company (is it your company?) has engaged someone to do work that includes integrating the company's Google Business Profile with the GoHighLevel platform.

We use GoHighLevel a lot and I'd be happy to try to help, if you'd like.
LeadConnector is an app published by GoHighLevel.com, a pretty amazing marketing automation platform. It may be that the company (is it your company?) has engaged someone to do work that includes integrating the company's Google Business Profile with the GoHighLevel platform.

We use GoHighLevel a lot and I'd be happy to try to help, if you'd like.

Solution
I would be happy to have your help Tim to get it resolved, thank you! Let me know how we can connect. I tried HighLevel about 2+ years ago but I haven't had an active account with them for at least that long...

I would be happy to have your help Tim to get it resolved, thank you! Let me know how we can connect. I tried HighLevel about 2+ years ago but I haven't had an active account with them for at least that long...

I will DM you

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom