More threads by Marcin Karwowski

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a list of industries/categories indicating when it is possible to top up Services, when Products, and when both for GBP?
Has anyone heard of such a solution or has such a list?

2023-03-18_19-12.jpg

2023-03-18_19-13.jpg

Solution
I'm not familiar with any category lists that specifically support those two features. As far as I know, most every business should have it available. Contact GBP support if you don't see them.
I'm not familiar with any category lists that specifically support those two features. As far as I know, most every business should have it available. Contact GBP support if you don't see them.

Solution

Thanks @Colan Nielsen
Yes, for some time I also saw that almost every company had both options, but recently I have more and more examples that google is starting to separate it. If the category is "service" it has Services, if "sales" it has products (or products and services). That's why I'm looking for information on this.

It is possible that in the new API you can check it, our programmer will check it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom