Reaction score
Good morning! This Friday we will be having our last local zoom for the summer. These are small gatherings are a good way to meet Local SEO professionals face to face. Or to connect and collaborate with others. The meeting will take place on Friday July 17th at 11 AM PST/12 noon MST/ 1 PM CST /2 PM EST. Please let me know if you are interested and I will send you the Zoom link.

Have a wonderful day! Monica

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks for doing these! I got a lot out of the one that I attended. I can't make this week but I will look forward to the next one.

turrem

Reaction score
Good morning! This Friday we will be having our last local zoom for the summer. These are small gatherings are a good way to meet Local SEO professionals face to face. Or to connect and collaborate with others. The meeting will take place on Friday July 17th at 11 AM PST/12 noon MST/ 1 PM CST /2 PM EST. Please let me know if you are interested and I will send you the Zoom link.

Have a wonderful day! Monica

Hi Monica,

I am not certain I'll be able to attend. Would you still be able to send me the link?

Reaction score
Thanks for doing these! I got a lot out of the one that I attended. I can't make this week but I will look forward to the next one.
You're welcome and thank you for having joined in! I'm on vacation next week but if there's interest in continuing, I will do so. All the best, Monica

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom