More threads by kevinjwiles

Reaction score
Hey guys

I just wanted to see what the process you take when you get a new client? Do you have a process plan or anything?

Greetings Kevin,

That's an incredibly vague question. Is there something in particular that you're curious about?

Anyone who has been working directly with clients will certainly have processes to on-board and information gather. There are a few good posts on this board to help you get started. I can't find the 1 that comes to mind (Amber's client in-take form is a good place to start).

I would also browse Moz.com, they've got a litany of articles on the topic.
How to Perform the Ultimate Local SEO Audit - Moz
Technical Site Audit Checklist: 2015 Edition - Moz

You'll get more information if you ask specific questions about processes you're curious about.

Hope this helps.

Hi Kevin,

You'll find lots of posts about this in the Consultant's Corner. I'm moving your post there now as this question is more of a business building question and again lots of related topics are in that forum that you'll find very helpful.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom