More threads by alcorlo

alcorlo

Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to make an inquiry to see if anyone could help me. I'd be eternally grateful. Sorry about my English.

I have a client who owns a locksmith shop. He does not have a physical business, they only have one phone number and he told me if they could generate about 40 GMB files from different cities or neighborhoods of Madrid.

They are currently registered in My Business for central Madrid but want to expand the business to many cities and neighborhoods in the community of Madrid.

My question is whether it is better to work this as SAB or to generate those 40 files (which I don't know if you can verify all of them with a single phone).

Thank you very much in advance!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hi @alcorlo

My question is whether it is better to work this as SAB or to generate those 40 files (which I don't know if you can verify all of them with a single phone).

Creating 40 SAB listings would not be allowed according to GMB rules. If it's a pure SAB (no visible address) you can only create one listing. You likely would not be able to get them all verified, and even if you did, would it have been worth the effort when they all get suspended?

I hope that helps.

Thank you for your response Colan

Then it would be best to work this client as a single SAB offering its services in different cities and neighborhoods of Madrid.

Finally, the client already has its website registered with GMB, can it maintain that GMB and generate a new SAB or is it incompatible?

Thanks again for your help!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom