More threads by bernilocal

bernilocal

Reaction score
Hello
I am looking for somebody or some service that can help me get as many french sites citations as possible.

I have the french customers. I need a partner or a provider for this service.

I tried at fiverr and Seoclerks but the sellers there are not at all "french" focused and they even didn't understand a little bit french words or so. And publish french citations in english is the worst thing to do.

If you know serious people, please contact me !

i am bernard.

Bonjour Darren ! ;-)
many months ago I tried with your company but I always been told that you just made citations and services ( local searches and more) for US/Canada and english countries. I was disappointed. so I tried at fiverr :)
in fact your finder is not available for France as I tested many months ago. AM i wrong ?

Oh, hmm, not sure who told you that. Both our citation building service and our local citation finder software are available in France! And the local citation finder just got a major upgrade.

Hey @bernilocal,

As Darren mentioned, our citation services are available for French businesses. However, it is possible that if you have inquired about a year ago about our Citation Audit and Clean-up service, you might have received a negative response because that service was indeed not available in France at that time. Since then we have launched packages for France, Germany, The Netherlands, Ireland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Italy, Brazil, and Poland, besides the 5 major English-speaking countries (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand).

As Darren mentioned, our Citation Building service is and has always been available in France. In fact, it is available in every country in the world :)

Hi Bernilocal

We can help you outrank your competitors in France, let me have your website address and we will send you a free citation pdf report for France that will help you get a lot more profit and sales.

If you then want a price we can let you know the details.

Basic Package: 23 Citations including:

favicons?domain=www.opendi.png
www.opendi.fr
favicons?domain=www.pagesjaunes.png
www.pagesjaunes.fr
favicons?domain=www.yelp.png
www.yelp.fr

If you want more citations we can do more and Google My Business Optimization too, to help get you in the Google 3-Pack to get you more business and profit.

Countries we deal with USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, France, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Italy, Poland and Brazil.

Regards

Nick

PagesJaunes and Yelp are, each day, more difficult to get citations for clients ( unless using big tools as Yext or Factual..) but local business are not easy with paying a lot to get citations ;-)

You need citations from the local business chamber of commerce, trade associations too and industry niche citations, but citations alone won't get your website ranking high in Google you need:
  • Local SEO Audit
  • 8 GMB Posts
  • GMB Listing Optimization
  • Image Optimization and Geo Tagging
  • Social Accounts
  • Basic Map Stack
  • High-Visibility Essential Citations
  • 40 Secondary Citations
  • Premium Local Press Release
  • Data Aggregators
The Basic GMB Optimization bundle will establish your online entity.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom