More threads by JoyHawkins

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
If you're looking for an affordable, reputable company to outsource some Local SEO & social media work to, please check out our newest sponsor Steady Demand.

Led by Ben Fisher who is a fellow Google My Business Product Expert, their team is full of skilled content creators that are all US-based. They have a 24-72 hour turnaround time for clients and can start working for you as soon as tomorrow.

Have questions for them? Please feel free to post them here.

White Label Local SEO.png

Thanks @Tim Colling !

Anyone that is interested in:
GMB Posts
GMB Optimization
Q&A Management
Review Responses
Content Writing
Social Media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
Citations

We have plans ranging from $39 - $194 a month, perfect for chains and agencies.

Ask me anything :)

Congrats Ben.

For those of you that don’t know Ben, he is very knowledgeable about Google Local (is a TC) and his company provides some services that have historically worked well for my clients.

Thank you for the kind words Mike.

Ben you are amazing and brilliant, I have learned much from your blogs!

Thanks for the kind words Bryan, but I am just a dude typing stuff out :)

i like to move up on my gmb can someone contact me for a quote to do so ?

Hi Ben,

First-time caller, long time fan. :)

QQ: Do you have a one-sheeter breaking out the services offered at the $39 and $194 a month price points? Ex. @ the $39 level, you get 1 GMB post a month, citation management, etc.

Last edited:
Hey Chris,

Hah great intro, and thanks!

Sure do :) I am attaching it to this thread, but pop me a message here or at ben@steadydemand.com and we can go over what our partnerships look like.

Attachments

• LocalPlans-SteadyDemand.pdf
    293.8 KB · Views: 631
If you're looking for an affordable, reputable company to outsource some Local SEO & social media work to, please check out our newest sponsor Steady Demand.

Led by Ben Fisher who is a fellow Google My Business Product Expert, their team is full of skilled content creators that are all US-based. They have a 24-72 hour turnaround time for clients and can start working for you as soon as tomorrow.

Have questions for them? Please feel free to post them here.

White Label Local SEO.png
None of the links work on the advertising graphic.

@bczubiak,

Which graphic are you referring to? This link is still working for me.

Aww thank you Linda!! (Miss you!!!)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom