More threads by dotgal

dotgal

Reaction score
Has any advertiser or an agency worked with a client that has utilized the Google Guarantee? It's a great upsell for consumers when they see a Google Guarantee - almost like there is no risk to using a provider. However, if Google pays a customer this money, will the advertiser be penalized by having a lower Ad Rank score? Thoughts?

Solution
Hi @dotgal, with all the LSA accounts we manage for clients I've never seen/heard of a customer actually using the "Google Guarantee".

According to my interpretation of Google's LSA policies, though, I'd wager that customers using this guarantee could result in lower rankings.

Excerpts from the "Customer service" section of this page.
Serious or repeatedly negative customer feedback — or repeatedly failing to promptly respond to customer requests — may result in lower placement, removal of the option to receive message requests, or your ad or other commercial content not showing at all.
If these policies are violated, providers will be notified by email. Depending on the frequency and severity of the...
Hi @dotgal, with all the LSA accounts we manage for clients I've never seen/heard of a customer actually using the "Google Guarantee".

According to my interpretation of Google's LSA policies, though, I'd wager that customers using this guarantee could result in lower rankings.

Excerpts from the "Customer service" section of this page.
Serious or repeatedly negative customer feedback — or repeatedly failing to promptly respond to customer requests — may result in lower placement, removal of the option to receive message requests, or your ad or other commercial content not showing at all.
If these policies are violated, providers will be notified by email. Depending on the frequency and severity of the violation, providers may receive a warning, be temporarily suspended, or have their ads permanently removed.

Solution
Only if it happens a lot (more than once). We manage 100's of accounts though and have not had this happen once.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom