More threads by sethkimball

Reaction score
I have a tool that displays company info from Google's API when you enter a Place ID.
Recently SABs have started returning no data. The raw data I see is just "Status: Not_Found"

Brick & mortar (visible address) businesses return data as normal. Anyone else experiencing this?

Locksmith (SAB) I work with who has over 150 5 star ratings and also uses google ads and has ranked in Maps all along, suddenly not appearing in maps unless we choose ranking 4.5+ as a filter May 9, 2020

Yes, I believe something did change in the API concerning SAB's because we were about to roll something out, it was fully tested, and then all of a sudden it stopped working. This was a couple months back.

@iwebresults I think your issue is different. There was some local ranking adjustment the past week and your listing must have gotten caught up in that.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom