More threads by rayrober

rayrober

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing a problem with missing ( non published) reviews? We a large UK franchisor with some 370 locations in the UK, all with their own verified GMB listings. Since the start of COVID we have had many instances where a client leaves a review and can see that review on Google, However this review does ever appear on Google itself ( and yes we have allowed to 7 to 10 days stated by Google). Of course Google will not enter into any dialogue and only answers via usually poorly written stock type responses referring to policies and repeating simplistic explanations of the review process.

I'm seeing this issue too across hundreds of locations. Nothing being published for the last 2 days. Most wouldn't fall into Joy's article for being filtered.

Hey Guys - I'm hearing reports of this as well now from multiple sources. We also haven't received a single review alert for any of our clients today. I've brought it up with Google and will update you when I hear back.

Any way to get the upvote button on the left and more prominent. I didn't know that was an option till you mentioned it. I'm all for voting for visibility.

@djbaxter - See above question.
Not that I know of at present. I believe this is hardcoded into the templates.

I think once you get used to it and know where to look on the right side it's pretty easy to find.

On mobile, it's below the post, at the bottom of the post.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom