More threads by Scott ClientClicks

Solutions
Reaction score
I am having a hard time biting the bullet to subscribe my clients to Yext due to the high price and annual renewal requirement. Instead, I've been testing out Synup, Brightlocal and now MozLocal.

I'd be happy to share my experience with Brightlocal and Synup if anyone is thinking of trying them.

In the meanwhile, I've been a little disappointed about the lack of speed with MozLocal. I had thought that one of the key selling points of using a NAP submission tool is that the listings would get pushed out more quickly than if they were submitted manually.

However, after one week, I don't see my client's listing appearing in Acxiom or Localeze.

If you've used MozLocal before, how long do you expect that it will take? I carefully read through Moz's documentation, but they do not address this question.

Hey Scott (and all my pals here)!
This is Miriam Ellis, from Moz. Thank you so much for giving our product a try! :)

From your purchase date, we estimate an 8-12 week time frame for your listings to update across our direct network partners (including Acxiom and Localeze). This time estimate is based on these partners typical processing times. We know it's no fun to wait, and we'd love to be able to speed this up for you, but I hope understanding this estimate helps set correct expectations so that you can turn your attention to other creative tasks while awaiting these updates.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions, and please always feel free to directly contact our Helpsters at help@moz.com

P.S. Just wanted to mention, we do outline this timeframe in our FAQ (see: https://moz.com/local/faq). Our FAQ is pretty huge, so easy to miss a topic in it. So sorry you had trouble finding that information.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom