More threads by burton4550

Reaction score
So I've come across another confusing situation with Google + Local business listings.

One of my clients just opened up another store at a different address and city. Is there a way to add this to his existing business page, or do I need to make another page for the other location separately?

You will have to create a separate G+ Local page for the new storefront.

Look at the bright side. You now have two separate listings that can rank in their respective cities and they can highlight the unique products that each location has to offer.

Bummer, I was hoping to avoid that :)

Thank you Colan, appreciate the help as always.

Look at the bright side. You now have two separate listings that can rank in their respective cities and they can highlight the unique products that each location has to offer.

Why would you want to avoid. Colan is right to rank in either city you need an individual page. Is it the extra time/work? I would think you would be charging extra for additional pages, right?

Why would you want to avoid. Colan is right to rank in either city you need an individual page. Is it the extra time/work? I would think you would be charging extra for additional pages, right?

Normally I would, however this particular client happens to be a good friend. So I told him I'd do it no charge. Whoops :)

Not like the pages are very hard to set up anyways though.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom