More threads by Janell H

Reaction score
Hi. Is there a way to have Google remove multiple negative reviews (from the same person) on our client's GMB listing? She is now practically harassing our client. Google denied my request for removal but I wasn't able to tell Google more about the situation. It's very hard to believe that Google would allow the same person to continue leaving reviews. Is anyone able to help? Thanks in advance!

Hi @Janell H I would take this one to the Google business profile forum as well. I think I suggested that for another thread you posted recently as well correct?

Yes, Colan. Are you referring to the Google business profile forum on this website or on Google's website? I thought you meant a different forum on Local Search Forum!

Yes the forum is fairly backed-up. If you want to share the URL to the post here I can take a look.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom