More threads by kobiadato1603

kobiadato1603

Reaction score
Hi. First post here. The issue started 2 weeks ago when our company search results changed. Our address was just not there anymore and our website address was changed to google website. We called google and they said (after 5 years) we had duplicates and gave us 2 address locations and removed it after calling us 6 times.

Last week our address in Google my business was still not verified and they said its technical difficulties and will be resolved and after I emailed yesterday they resolved it BUT...

The issue now is when I search for The Right Choice Heating & Air we show in the search but there are no reviews at all (same as we see in Google my business, no reviews) they are just gone and we have 158.

When you search for our business the right choice heating we show there again and this time there are reviews but there is no address and the link to the site is different and its saying also Own this business?

Any ideas what could have happened? did Google create another business to fix their technical issue? (i emailed them back asking to check it)

the right choice heating and air.jpg

the right choice heating.jpg

It's hard to say for certain what happened. To clarify, do you currently have the first listing with the visible address verified in your GMB? Is that the correct address for the business?

Hi Colan. Yes, I have it verified.
I did contact Google via emails and they said to upload a photo with your business info or a sign etc. I sent them 3 emails with an image even that I have it already uploaded and last week hey said they got it.

Now they told me today to claim the 2nd listing and they will merge it or something. Will see what they come up with next :)

Now they email and say: As per your last email, delete the business page with no reviews after verifying the business page with reviews. Delete how? any ideas? its not even verified yet. i emailed them to see what r thy talking about

@kobiadato1603 They are referring to removing the listing from your account. Sounds like they want you to do that and then claim the listing with the reviews back into your account and then they can merge them together.

So they want me to remove the verified business and claim it again you think? but then ill have to go over everything again over the phone etc for 2 weeks :).
Now they put it as duplicate, im afraid that if i remove the location the reviews will be gone no?

by the way, delete means remove (in the menu drop down)

google 2 locations.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom