Doublet7t

Reaction score
I had a Google AdWords account that I was using and when running the ads I had the link going to Facebook messager, so they could speak to me. I did receive a warning, but at that time I didn't really know why they were giving me warnings because I DIDN"T READ GOOGLE"S POLICY... Yes, yes I know that wasn't the best practice considering Google was trying to tell me that I was screwing up. Now in my defence, I didn't have all my ads running toward the facebook messager just some of them.
I made some changes on the account thinking that the warning was for other links that were utm links and changed those instead of the FB links, low and behold they hard suspend my account. As if this wasn't bad enough I went into an emotional rant in their appeal form and it was returned with a denial. Instead of me giving facts trying to show them it wasn't intentional I did everything but give them the correct information.

Now with all this said I ask anyone on this form is there a way to recover the google adwords account that I made a mistake on? Any information on this would be helpful even if it means that I can't resolve it. Thank you.

Your_Cedric

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
If an appeal has been filed and Google determines
that their original assessment was in error or details
are presented to successfully counter the assessment
by the policy teams, then the suspension will be lifted.

However, if after an appeal has been submitted, and
the original suspension stands, then that usually
indicates that the suspension is permanent --
permanent suspensions usually mean that no
further advertising with Google will be allowed
and there is no fix.

Your best bet to fixing this is contacting the google ads support team, and asking them exactly what's wrong with the account and how you can go about fixing it. They generally aren't the most helpful but they should be able to provide some insight. Then use this link to resubmit the appeal - Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions - Google Ads Help

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
TalkingMonkey Google Smart (AdWords Express) questions Paid Search and Local Service Ads 5
D Google Adwords Paid Search and Local Service Ads 4
M Is There A Phone Number For Google Adwords Support? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 5
Durandl Adword listing in Google snack pack in the UK Local Search 2
Linda Buquet Welcome to the New Adwords, PPC & Google Pay-to-Play Forum Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
Linda Buquet The New Google Adwords Updates for Local Businesses - Detailed Info Paid Search and Local Service Ads 0
Garrett Sussman 3 Ways to Inject Reviews Into Your Google AdWords Extensions Local Reviews 8
Linda Buquet Making Sense of the Google Adwords Changes for Local Businesses Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
Linda Buquet Local Impact - 4 Google Adwords on Top Paid Search and Local Service Ads 7
BWrightTLM Managing Google Adwords Campaigns for Clients Consultant's Corner 5
Linda Buquet Google Announces Local Phone # Call Forwarding for AdWords Google My Business & Google Maps 0
RobinOctane Google Adwords and Google My Business Same Account ONLY? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
A Google Reviews in Adwords. Once upon a time... Local Reviews 4
Linda Buquet New Option: Link Google My Business & AdWords for Streamlined Local Extensions Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Chris Ratchford Client wants to sue Google for AdWords fraud Marketing 24
D No more keyword reporting from google, unless you use adwords Organic SEO 9
J Will Phone # On Adwords Effect Rank On Google+ Local? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
S Weird "Scare Tactic" Email From Google Adwords Express? Google My Business & Google Maps 7
Linda Buquet Google Launches Adwords Express Plus for Local Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Linda Buquet Get a FREE Month of Google AdWords Express Ads - Happy Holidays Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Lanerizz Google Analytics 4 Organic SEO 1
M Google Local Services Ads - Lack of Leads Paid Search and Local Service Ads 9
rustybrick Google Local ranking update? Google Algorithm Discussions 6
harmony How Does Google Choose Service Options in a Review? Local Reviews 6
abbiebeltran Google Reviews Now Have 'Service-Testimonial-Tags' at the Top Local Reviews 1
Tim Colling I'm getting calls from "Google Maps" at 650-206-5555, asking about clients' hours - are they legit? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
JoshuaMackens Google Posts & Ranking Local Search 10
A Listing suspended due to account manager spamming? Google advise to create new GMB Local Search 13
djbaxter Webinar Get together with Google Search at Search Central Live - February 23, 2021 Events 0
djbaxter Google Maps Removed 55M Reviews & 3M Fake Business Profiles Spam on Google 2
Professor M Google slapped in France over misleading hotel star ratings Google News: Important Changes & Features 0
D Google Spam Fighting Question Google My Business & Google Maps 6
C Fake google reviews on google my business Contact Us Messages 2
U Google showing location of Service Area Business Service Area Businesses 2
Lluc Google launches Years in Business in Search Google My Business & Google Maps 3
PaulSteinbrueck Average Google rating no longer in Google Knowledge Panel? Local Reviews 8
Professor M Is Google thinking of adding payment capabilities to GMB listings/website? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
NickB-Tampa How can I unsync Google My Business from my Bing Places listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
D Google "Find Results on" Error Local Search 3
F Turkish post: Google My Business local seo Recycle Bin 0
D Google Maps, Years in Business Google My Business & Google Maps 4
H Google COVID 19 posts getting suspended Google My Business & Google Maps 2
F Google My Business local seo Google Local 101 3
Vickyboli Google maps pin misplaced Google My Business & Google Maps 6
M Google rule for collecting reviews from a dedicated tablet inside a store ? Local Reviews 8
djbaxter Google on Interstitial Ads: Do what we say, not what we do Organic SEO 0
djbaxter Google Posts No Longer Expire After Seven Days Google My Business & Google Maps 5
B Discrepancy in Google SERP Info Local Reviews 2
M Can I Use Google Voice for Google My Business Phone Number? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
L Google Maps 'Details' section - Can you add to this or edit? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 3