More threads by vtrjavier

vtrjavier

Reaction score
Hello friends. I have some doubts regarding creating a GMB for a service in Toronto.

My cousin has a pest company with his NAP data. Now, we are building a site that only focuses on one service, with a service area in Toronto. At the moment, we have placed the number and address of the current company on the site. But for the summons and when generating the GMB we plan to enter my cousin's personal number and his home address.

Do you think that because we do not have a physical address for this new business, it is enough to enter this information, or will I have problems with GMB verification?

Or you could easily enter the company address.

Can there be two GMBs with the same physical address?

Some recommendations.

Greetings and thanks.

Not sure I understand correctly, can you clarify? You have an existing pest company operating from a home address, with the address hidden? And now you're adding another business at the same location, also with the address hidden?

Not sure I understand correctly, can you clarify? You have an existing pest company operating from a home address, with the address hidden? And now you're adding another business at the same location, also with the address hidden?

Hello. Sorry you didn't understand. I do not speak English well.

How could I create a GMB without a physical location.
My cousin has his company with a real office. Could I use his to create the GMB?

Technically, you can use a real physical office for two separate businesses, as long as they are truly distinct: different phone, different business category, etc.

However, you are supposed to use your actual business address for GMB. So if you are starting a new business and you want to use that same physical address, you should make it legal. All your paperwork, business license, etc, should use that address.

If the new business is actually operating out of the owner's home, and that is the legal address, use that home address.

Since it is a service area business (SAB), the address will be hidden either way.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom