More threads by ScottNaughton

ScottNaughton

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been trying to Bulk verify a GMB for months now. I have jumped through all the hoops Google has asked me to and cleaned up the locations to follow all their guidelines. After I did everything they asked they said this account can not be verified, I looked in the account again and there was a duplicate location that has now been removed. I followed up with Google and the last message I have received from Google reads this: "Due to the sensitive nature of the checks we will not be able to provide you with further information regarding this issue. All we need is a little cooperation from you to get through this and once again we're extremely sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you during this time and hope to have your listing verified at the earliest."

I received that message 8 days ago and have sent them 4 messages since without any response. Can someone help me get a response from Google or know the best way to bulk verify an account. I feel like 3 months is way too long for this type of project.

Follow-up question, when bulk verifying an account does anyone know the consequences of adding locations to the account during the process?

All help is much appreciated.

Hello,

I have been trying to Bulk verify a GMB for months now. I have jumped through all the hoops Google has asked me to and cleaned up the locations to follow all their guidelines. After I did everything they asked they said this account can not be verified, I looked in the account again and there was a duplicate location that has now been removed. I followed up with Google and the last message I have received from Google reads this: "Due to the sensitive nature of the checks we will not be able to provide you with further information regarding this issue. All we need is a little cooperation from you to get through this and once again we're extremely sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you during this time and hope to have your listing verified at the earliest."

I received that message 8 days ago and have sent them 4 messages since without any response. Can someone help me get a response from Google or know the best way to bulk verify an account. I feel like 3 months is way too long for this type of project.

Follow-up question, when bulk verifying an account does anyone know the consequences of adding locations to the account during the process?

All help is much appreciated.
Hi There! Unfortunately Bulk Verification can take months to complete, especially if the data or industry is complicated, Google is unable to verify the locations, etc.

After the duplicate has been deleted, have you responded back to Google about bulk verification?

Are all locations in your account live, accurate, and accessible on your website?

I would also treat bulk similar to individual post card verification - you should not make any changes to the account or data once you've requested the verification until after it's been completed. This could also be causing additional delays.

Please let me know where there are any outstanding issues or questions and i'd be happy to try to direct you with Google support.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom