More threads by aaronb

aaronb

Reaction score
Hello,
I need help getting the GMB listing of one of our clients reinstated by Google from suspension. We are not completely sure why the listing was suspended in the first place, but think it could have happened after adding a short code to the listing. They are a chimney company that has been in their area of Massachusetts for over 30 years. They have a physical location that's address had been showing and they do see customers out of and have staff working at. I submitted he reinstatement form about double checking guidelines and have been following requests from Google as to what they need. We have provided a 2021 tax form from the business with their address on, as well as storefront images with their signage and address visible.(even down to a sign that is telling customers and employees to wear a mask when entering). We are still getting denied from Google that they are not eligible for showing on maps. Can I please get help to get this suspension lifted? The business is already seeing he effect of dramatic loss of call volume and we are only a week into this process.

I received a response from Google I am just clarifying something with them and I will reply over at the Google forum.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom