More threads by Blueviolet38

Blueviolet38

Solutions
Reaction score
One of my clients is locating their new office at an address with a suite number that is already verified on Google. They are in an entirely different niche to the previous tenant. We have access to the business listing. This will be a SAB so the address will be hidden just in case that changes anything.

1. Should I replace the old information name/niche/website with theirs? The current business has no reviews.

2. Close this location permanently and create an entirely new listing?

3.Request a new postcard with code as it is an entirely different niche and business?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
1. Should I replace the old information name/niche/website with theirs? The current business has no reviews.

2. Close this location permanently and create an entirely new listing?

3.Request a new postcard with code as it is an entirely different niche and business?

1. It sounds like the 2 businesses aren't related at all. The only time you'd want to update a listing with new info is if the business rebranded. If they aren't even in the same category, this would be a really bad idea.

2. Yes, close the listing and create a new one

3. When you create a new one, it will send you a postcard.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom