More threads by shelbykoch

shelbykoch

Reaction score
We have a home remodeling client located in Philadelphia, PA. This is a new service area listing. There is minimal on the listing, just business name, service area, hours, phone number, and business description. I haven't optimized it since it is suspended.

As soon as I entered the verification code the listing was immediately suspended, this was on 8/10/22.

This has been happening frequently, but it has never taken more than 14 days to get the listing reinstated.

Not sure if anyone has any advice but the case number is [7-4007000033349].

The reinstatement team at Google is backed up and 2 weeks is actually about the norm right now. One thing you can do is create a post over at the Google business profile forum and one of the product experts can escalate it to Google.

The reinstatement team at Google is backed up and 2 weeks is actually about the norm right now. One thing you can do is create a post over at the Google business profile forum and one of the product experts can escalate it to Google.

I posted it on there and it was reinstated the same day. Not sure if that was a coincidence or what.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom