More threads by JS Girard

JS Girard

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm marking this as new because for years I and others (eg professor M) have been writing for a long time about the complicated duplicate-and-fuse process for claiming SABs. However (and I must credit @AndreaBerens for this), there apparently IS a way to directly generate an access request for SABs. She posted this as a casual answer in a thread where it would otehrwise remain buried.

Since I think it's fair to presume that this is not a widely known trick at all, it seems worthwhile to make a new thread to share it.

The link format is https://business.google.com/arc/p/ followed by the Google Place ID (which can be obtained with PlePer Local SEO tools, amongst others).

I've had the chance to test it. It seems to work (I haven't fully tested THAT one out) even when the "request access" link in maps is bugged out and generating a 403 error.

Thanks for sharing! I have marked it as NEW too so other people can find this thread

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom