More threads by Niki

Niki

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

As an agent, I am the 'Manager' of the Google business profile of a new used car dealer showroom that opened at the end of December 2021. After helping the owner successfully create and verify the Google business profile with their company account, the listing was suspended soon after.

We applied for reinstatement but it was declined.

I have no clue why this is happening as it is a genuine business and no apparent reason for it to be suspended. I even shot a Google virtual tour of this new showroom, but I cannot upload it since the Google business profile is suspended and therefore not published.

I did start a thread in the help community here: Suspended business profile - Google Business Profile Community

Is there any help that can be given from people in this forum?

Many thanks 🙏

It looks like a couple of the product experts are already helping you over there.

As an update to this, I finally resolved the issue after trying multiple things.

Not sure if a coincidence, but the business listing got reinstated after I changed the telephone number and asked for reinstatement. All other prior requests for reinstatement where declined.

The only issue I can think of with the original telephone number was that it was shared with a couple of other listings (multiple locations with a centralised reception).

Giving the listing a unique telephone number seems to have done the trick. Client is not too happy due to logistical reasons but would rather have a business profile on Google than not... and I am not going to risk touching that telephone number again!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom