More threads by SeoSaur

SeoSaur

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with GBP (GMB) posts not showing up on the search page? I have a back catalogue of many posts but none are showing when you visit the business's listing in search.

Its probably because of browser caching on the search page. It can take a while before the posts become visible. Try force refreshing the search page (ctrl+shift+r), that may make them appear.

If the posts are visible in your GMB dashboard (and are not marked as "Rejected"), and you can see them when pressing "View post on Search", you can be pretty sure they have been succesfully published!

Its probably because of browser caching on the search page. It can take a while before the posts become visible. Try force refreshing the search page (ctrl+shift+r), that may make them appear.

If the posts are visible in your GMB dashboard (and are not marked as "Rejected"), and you can see them when pressing "View post on Search", you can be pretty sure they have been succesfully published!

Ok thank you. My main concern is that there's only one post from a few weeks ago that's showing on my search page, while multiple other posts are not visible. I'd love to know more about what's causing this issue.

Have you tried looking up your business using different keywords and from a different IP (using your phone for example)? I'm pretty sure it is just because of caching, I see it happen all the time.

Thanks so much to everyone that has responded thus far. I've tried multiple things. I've reposted the same post. I've edited and updated. I've added completely different new posts. I've checked the listing from a different device. Still, nothing has changed.

The issue:

When I look at the company's search listing in Google - it only shows a Covid 19 update from mid-December. It doesn't even recognize there are other posts. Usually, when you click on a company's listing, it shows all of their posts in order of the most recent. This listing literally just has their December Covid 19 update on the SERP and that's it. Anyone have any other ideas as to what causes this? With the new posts, I've even tried removing phone numbers in case that's a problem.

What if you delete the Covid-19 update post? I haven't used the covid post type that much, but I do recall reading somewhere that it takes priority over all the other post types.

Could you maybe share a link to the listing here so we can take a look?

What if you delete the Covid-19 update post? I haven't used the covid post type that much, but I do recall reading somewhere that it takes priority over all the other post types.

Could you maybe share a link to the listing here so we can take a look?

I could try that (deleting the Covid-19 post) but I'd really like to know what's happening so I can avoid it again if possible. The interesting thing is, when I link to the Google Maps page - Clarion Tanks Ltd. - Google Search - it'll show the new post. But if you look in the Google Search Page, the posts are not showing:

clarion tanks - Google Search

Thanks for any advice!

Yeah, looks like the Covid-19 post is taking priority. When I look through the browser on my PC it only shows the Covid-19 post, but through my phone it shows all of them ("above ground fiberglass tanks", 3 hours ago). I bet if you delete the Covid-19 post the others will come through.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom