simonh

Reaction score
I have a few client GMB locations that have recently bought into a franchise that, although doesn't alter their legal status as a "Limited Company" - say Client Co Limited - (with company registration number), does result in them trading in a different style. They acquire a presence on the bigger brand website - say bigbrand.co.uk/locations/london - and to differentiate them on that website, they become "Big Brand London". There are also other franchisees on the site with their own pages - Big Brand Birmingham, Big Brand Leeds, etc. The store fronts to the franchisees become "Big Brand" with the appropriate look and branding. So the client is now - legally - Client Co Limited t/a Big Brand London. There is no requirement to include the Ltd company details in the GMB, so can I change the GMB name to "Big Brand London"? I think I can, but would like to hear views and or discuss.

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
So the client is now - legally - Client Co Limited t/a Big Brand London. There is no requirement to include the Ltd company details in the GMB, so can I change the GMB name to "Big Brand London"? I think I can, but would like to hear views and or discuss.

I think that would be fine. Just make sure to keep it consistent with signage, website..etc

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom