More threads by mikepcservice

Reaction score
Hey guys, bud of mine has a new site and last month had set up the google local business account. I tried typing "xyz.com" in google but the usual Business Profile does not show up on the right side of google page in the SERP's listing. Also, when I click on Reviews inside his Google Business Profile Manager it is showing "This feature is not available for this listing". Then too when I click on Insights, it is showing that same thing, any ideas please?

What is the primary category on the listing?

Some categories don't have reviews available but that is not one of them. Could be because the listing is new or a glitch. Can you share a screenshot where it says "This feature is not available for this listing"?

If you can share the live listing that would help as well.

Hey guys, bud of mine has a new site and last month had set up the google local business account. I tried typing "xyz.com" in google but the usual Business Profile does not show up on the right side of google page in the SERP's listing. Also, when I click on Reviews inside his Google Business Profile Manager it is showing "This feature is not available for this listing". Then too when I click on Insights, it is showing that same thing, any ideas please?

Is this listing still in "pending review" status by any chance?

Some categories don't have reviews available but that is not one of them. Could be because the listing is new or a glitch. Can you share a screenshot where it says "This feature is not available for this listing"?

If you can share the live listing that would help as well.

Sorry for the late response Colan, been super busy for me. This is the main error on his page:

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 4.55.33 PM.jpg

This is his new site here, not 100% completed yet

GMB Support said earlier today they are looking into it so hopefully we will have an answer soon but who knows when they will get to it.

I don't know about "reinstate request", not seeing that option. I used the Contact Support option, was given a case id and been waiting on them since then.

Thanks but that seems related to a "suspended" account so does the "disabled" error mean the account is suspended? I don't think so otherwise why would the account itself still be active?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom