More threads by ssjd2000

ssjd2000

Reaction score
I have a service area business but also a local showroom. We are at the office/showroom Monday through Friday 8am-6pm. This differs from our service hours which are 6am-11pm Monday through Sunday which is what our GMB says our hours are because we we are available by phone to book appointments, offer service and answer questions, or schedule a time to meet at the showroom. What is the best way to differentiate between service hours and office hours on our GMB and website without confusing the search engine and GMB?

I wish they would make different set of hours. As a service area business I do field work from 8AM to 4PM. But I am open to accept calls from 7AM to 9PM.

If I put the field hours on Google, then many people looking to call after 4PM will wait until the next day to call or just call the next contractor. If I put 7AM to 9PM on Google, then people will want me to come out to do work in the late evening, which I can't do.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom