More threads by NexstarNickR

NexstarNickR

Solutions
Reaction score
I am working with a company that has shown me that a post they made on the Google Business Profile several years ago are now getting flagged for violating Google's content policy. Is this happening to anyone else? If so, are there any trends in what is getting flagged? The example they shared with me had to do with recruiting, but I don't know if that was a theme amongst the violations.

They also said that this flagging has now removed their ability to respond to reviews, and they now need a video verification to be done. I have heard of this for re-approvals, but I was wondering if this is related in any way.

If anyone else has experienced this and has any advice, it would be much appreciated!

@NexstarNickR - You know how when a profile gets suspended the notification email links you to the relevant policy? Well, in the last week or two, I've received a few of those emails, and they linked me to this policy on Posting Restrictions. I've also seen similar stories from two GBP Product Experts. So, something is afoot!

Check the Appeals Tool. Is the profile eligible for an appeal?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom