More threads by joejohn

joejohn

Reaction score
guys

the "reliable honest car accident lawyer san clemente" type of spam is getting out of hand

I flag 1 and 20 more pop up

someone is making bank, they are probably getting between $500 and $1000 per signed case.

I have tried suggest an edit and sometimes they get taken down, but again, 20 more pop up.

I am tired of this, I don't have time to do my own stuff because all day I am reporting.

how do you guys upload bulk spreadsheets? I tried to send a spreadsheet to gmb twitter and they basically told me this is not the right way to report listings.

Overnight, Google updated it's TOS regarding lead listings. Check the guidelines for ineligible listings. Shout out to @Stefan Somborac for sharing this on Twitter. I strongly suspect a massive crackdown is coming too.

gmb tos.PNG

For those listings, you don't need to use any documentation, just bulk upload a full list of CID's and bam.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom