More threads by msaqiib

msaqiib

Reaction score
I'm working for a Dubai-based website that website is providing Travel and tourism Services but they are mainly focused on "Desert Safari Dubai" They are running "Paid Ads" as well. So I have done everything like:

1. Updated the content
  2. Updated the schema
  3. Updated the internal linking
  4. Add missing image alt text
  5. Build citations
  6. Build forums backlinks
  7. Build Web 2.0 backlinks
  8. Build profile backlinks But none of my keywords are in the top 3, they are stuck on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th page of Google, so the main question is, should I go for strong "PBN Links" or "Niche Edits" and if PBN links are something that can provide boost and rankings then what are some of the best practices I need to follow to get the best results out of them?

I have a couple questions.

1. Are the citations, forum backlinks and web 2.0 backlinks indexed by Google?
2. What do the current anchors directing to the page look like?
3. Do you have many exact match anchors for your target keywords? Or do you have too many?
4. Are you listed on top lists relevant to your industry? IE: THE 10 BEST Dubai Safaris OR 15 Best Desert Safaris in Dubai
5.Are you looking for relevant earned media queries?

There has been a lot of debate lately around how effective "PBN Links" & "Niche Edit" backlinks are and while I think if done right they can still give a boost to your SEO efforts however over time they lose their value resulting in a loss of traffic and rankings. Remember both strategies are considered "blackhat" as there is a cost for these types of backlinks and paying for backlinks is against Google's guidelines :)

I would focus on indexed, niche relevant website and look for relevant content topics/publications to get featured in and cross collaborate this way your links are seen as context and resources helpful for users. Think of where your users would expect to see your backlinks.

I have a couple questions.

1. Are the citations, forum backlinks and web 2.0 backlinks indexed by Google?
2. What do the current anchors directing to the page look like?
3. Do you have many exact match anchors for your target keywords? Or do you have too many?
4. Are you listed on top lists relevant to your industry? IE: THE 10 BEST Dubai Safaris OR 15 Best Desert Safaris in Dubai
5.Are you looking for relevant earned media queries?

There has been a lot of debate lately around how effective "PBN Links" & "Niche Edit" backlinks are and while I think if done right they can still give a boost to your SEO efforts however over time they lose their value resulting in a loss of traffic and rankings. Remember both strategies are considered "blackhat" as there is a cost for these types of backlinks and paying for backlinks is against Google's guidelines :)

I would focus on indexed, niche relevant website and look for relevant content topics/publications to get featured in and cross collaborate this way your links are seen as context and resources helpful for users. Think of where your users would expect to see your backlinks.
1: Some of them are indexed, some aren't
2: I have used anchors of my main keyword and LSI keywords of my main keyword
3: I have around 20+ exact match keyword anchor text, I have used Naked URLs and Brand Name anchors as well.
4: I'm not listed on such websites, I tried reaching out but got no response.
5: I'm not sure about this, could you please elaborate on it for me?

I saw this same thread on Reddit, did you make any of the changes suggested there? Visiting your page it seems like it might benefit from going back with an eye for human experience. Could be wrong. Best wishes for success.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom