More threads by GeoP

GeoP

Reaction score
Hi,

We have had an issues with a few of our partners GBP's where their insurance shows that they accept "Medicaid" and below it says "Some Medicaid insurance accepted. Call for details". It appears on the frontend and we don't even have it selected on the backend of their GBP. It's like a phantom listing of their insurance. I have contacted support many times about this issue and they haven't helped at all. They say they don't understand the issue when I made it very clear. If anyone knows a solution please let me know. Thank you

Screen Shot 2023-08-10 at 12.40.47 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-08-10 at 12.43.30 PM.jpg

Solution
Do Medicaid or Medicare terms appear anywhere on the sites? If so remove them.

You should be able to have it removed by contacting support - and being very detailed & clear about what should be removed. It may take repeated attempts. Maybe include a screenshot of how it existed before without that checked, or a competitor listing that doesn't have that justification thing?

Communicating how it would deliver a subpar consumer experience might help too, but the only process I'm aware of is wrestling with support.
Do Medicaid or Medicare terms appear anywhere on the sites? If so remove them.

You should be able to have it removed by contacting support - and being very detailed & clear about what should be removed. It may take repeated attempts. Maybe include a screenshot of how it existed before without that checked, or a competitor listing that doesn't have that justification thing?

Communicating how it would deliver a subpar consumer experience might help too, but the only process I'm aware of is wrestling with support.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom