More threads by jerryschrader

jerryschrader

Reaction score
Hello all! This business has been very dominant in our local for years, then suddenly after this latest algorithm update from Google, they are at 20 in local. The companies above them now, mostly have fake addresses, or virtual. I went ahead and leased an office, and am wondering the best way to go about implementing it in Google local, and across the board really for NAP. I have also worked as a local and organic SEO for over 10 years, but am stumped on Google allowing these fake addresses. I can't see anything else that would cause these companies to outrank Augerpros.
What would you recommend for adding this new office? Replacing the one we have completely, or adding a 2nd location on top of the home address? The business is Augerpros Plumbing and Drain in Allen Texas.

Thank you for the information. On the location, I am trying to decide if it's better to just add another location on top of what I currently use (my home address), or just replace the home address. The new address is about 5 miles way, in the same city, so it's a tough call, especially after this latest algorithm

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom