More threads by nathangdavidson

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a potential new client (category = plastic surgeon) that currently has one regular GMB listing. His website suggests he operates out of three locations (three different hospitals in three different towns).

I suspect he's looking to improve his profile in all three locations.

My initial thought was to change his listing to a practitioner listing, but I'm not sure how this works with regard to the three locations (which each have regular GMB listings already, categories = hospital).

I understand from the GMB guidelines how a practitioner profile should be set up, but what I'm not clear on is whether he can have three separate practitioner listings, one at each address, assuming he states clearly what hours he's available at each, and adheres to all the other guidelines (signage, different contact number for each etc).

I think Darren's article here suggests this would be ok How-to Handle Practitioner Listings in Google My Business (GMB) and Your Citations but the category would be the same for each listing (i.e. plastic surgeon) so that's different from the example he provided.

I just wanted to throw this out there before I make a recommendation.

Clearly I'd be looking to improve his rankings in all three locations, and wouldn't want my suggested cause of action to potentially harm his rankings in the one location where he already has a regular listing. So if you have thoughts on that too I'd be interested!

Apologies if this has been covered somewhere else previously, I did check a few threads on here.

Thanks in advance.

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Yes that is totally possible. As you mentioned, just make sure the hours reflect when he is at each location as closely as possible.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom