More threads by Medicareexpert

Reaction score
Hi: I installed the extension about 10 days ago and have had ongoing issues. I've been chatting with the company and they can't figure out the problem on Google Maps. When they type my business in maps.google.com, they find the categories and audit buttons. However, when I type in the name of the business on my computer and another computer, neither shows up.

1694526625561.jpg

This is what they see:
1694526647539.jpg

Another question, Google Maps has my business showing as "Health Insurance Agent, (Florida Seniors Health Insurance). However, my website shows "Medicare Insurance Plans" and "Medicare Insurance Agent" which is more accurate. Can I correct that on Google Maps or on my Google Profile?

Double-check to make sure the extension is active in Chrome by clicking the icon that looks like a puzzle piece (red arrow in my picture) . . . make sure you see GMB Everywhere in the list (green arrow in my picture):

2023-09-12_07-35-55.jpg

Double-check to make sure the extension is active in Chrome by clicking the icon that looks like a puzzle piece (red arrow in my picture) . . . make sure you see GMB Everywhere in the list (green arrow in my picture):

2023-09-12_07-35-55.jpg

Hi: I think you found the problem. I checked the permissions on my GMB Everywhere extension and I hadn't allowed access to the Incognito Mode. Once I turned that on, my categories and audit buttons showed up. Hopefully that solved the problems. I really appreciate your assistance.

As for the Business name, you should use the actual name of your business. You can change it on your Google profile, but it has to reflect your actual name. Your website is not clear as to what the name of your business is.

Your domain name is floridaseniorshealthinsurance.com, and your copyright says Florida Seniors Health Insurance, so no surprise that your Google listing is named that. You should make it more clear, whatever your name is.

Ideally, it should match any business documentation you have, such as DBA filing, etc. If you get suspended, you'll need good documentation to get your listing back up.

As for the Business name, you should use the actual name of your business. You can change it on your Google profile, but it has to reflect your actual name. Your website is not clear as to what the name of your business is.

Your domain name is floridaseniorshealthinsurance.com, and your copyright says Florida Seniors Health Insurance, so no surprise that your Google listing is named that. You should make it more clear, whatever your name is.

Ideally, it should match any business documentation you have, such as DBA filing, etc. If you get suspended, you'll need good documentation to get your listing back up.

Thank you for your observation. I corrected the website so Florida Seniors Health Insurance shows in my Header prominently next to the Logo. I also have an LLC filed with the State of Florida with the same name.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom