More threads by Jeffrey Taylor

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue or can share some insight on Product Carousel updates. We recently on boarded a car dealership and are in the process of adding their makes & models to their Main GMB product carousel. After adding 4 models without any issues, any new models we enter are sitting in the dashboard completed, but are not going live on the GMB. I waited 2 days to see if this was a temporary glitch but the new models are still sitting in the dashboard with 4 models showing live on the GMB.

We haven't had any issues publishing them.

Thanks Joy - all the vehicle models are now showing in the carousel but the category buttons below it have not been added yet.

I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue or can share some insight on Product Carousel updates. We recently on boarded a car dealership and are in the process of adding their makes & models to their Main GMB product carousel. After adding 4 models without any issues, any new models we enter are sitting in the dashboard completed, but are not going live on the GMB. I waited 2 days to see if this was a temporary glitch but the new models are still sitting in the dashboard with 4 models showing live on the GMB.
We have had problems with products "sticking". We enter them, and they disappear overnight. Its spotty, no rhyme or reason, and generally resolves after entering 2-3 times.

We have had problems with products "sticking". We enter them, and they disappear overnight. It's spotty, no rhyme or reason, and generally resolves after entering 2-3 times.

We've had the same experience since March. We've entered multiple products on multiple locations and the next morning they are gone. I've been unable to identify a rhyme or reason why it happens.

Just last night and this morning I've entered a handful of products under 2 categories. The first category displays as normal but the 2nd category will not display in search. The link when clicking to 'View on Google' from within the Products section looks normal with both product categories.

Other locations that had the same products and categories added in early March display the 2 categories correctly and have not disappeared overnight as the others do.

We've had the same experience since March. We've entered multiple products on multiple locations and the next morning they are gone. I've been unable to identify a rhyme or reason why it happens.
We have also seen different formatting and options for products, so I wonder if there is an upgrade coming, or they are working to stabilize. Good to hear what you're seeing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom