More threads by RobbertKleijwegt

Reaction score
I have added Q&A tot a business profile. Upvoted the answers and questions to make sure it stands out very nicely. The next day I started with adding Products to the profile. I haven't actively watched what happened to the Q&A section but now that I have added all products (in more than one category) the Q&A has vanished from the profile. Has this to do with the number of products or because there is now a category function beneath the products which replaces the Q&A real estate on this profile? And will it come back after deleting products (in more than one category)?

Would love to hear your thoughts.
Robbert

I don't think I've ever heard of Q&A disappearing before due to products being added. Are you able to share the details of the listing so I can take a look?

I don't think I've ever heard of Q&A disappearing before due to products being added. Are you able to share the details of the listing so I can take a look?

thanks for replying. I suspect the q&a has been replaced by the product category real estate. My idea is to bring back the category selection to one to see if this is the case. good idea?

The categories on the listing appear to be the issue. Categories for schools don't have the Q&A feature. It's likely one of these 2 categories you would need to delete off the listing if you want it to come back:

Meditation instructor or Acupuncture school (probably the latter).

The categories on the listing appear to be the issue. Categories for schools don't have the Q&A feature. It's likely one of these 2 categories you would need to delete off the listing if you want it to come back: Meditation instructor or Acupuncture school (probably the latter).
You are right Joy. By removing both categories the Q&A section is visible again. Thank you :cool:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom