More threads by JoshuaMackens

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Looking for a Local SEO Account Manager. This position is very sparing at the moment. Maybe 10 hours a month. It would start out as just reporting to my clients on a monthly basis for me so I can get reporting off of my plate and focus on growing the company. I have a VA prepare the reports. Your job would be to go through a Trello checklist, check on the health of the account over the past month & report last month's results to the client.

That's what I want to start with for now. However, as you prove your skill, I will have more work for you to where this could become part time and eventually full time. Part time could happen quickly. Full time would probably take time.

There will be a 30 day trial period to make sure we are a good fit together.

PM me with any interest!

@JoshuaMackens
I am interested in this role and would like to have a chat with you about it. I have been doing SEO for a couple of years and this role perfectly fits into my schedule. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Role has updated to 5 - 10 hours a week, so 20 - 40 hours a month.

Hey Kayode, I haven't. We've hired a few people and are looking for more. I'll reply back to your PM, which I did miss. Apologies for that.

Looking for a Local SEO Account Manager. This position is very sparing at the moment. Maybe 10 hours a month. It would start out as just reporting to my clients on a monthly basis for me so I can get reporting off of my plate and focus on growing the company. I have a VA prepare the reports. Your job would be to go through a Trello checklist, check on the health of the account over the past month & report last month's results to the client.

That's what I want to start with for now. However, as you prove your skill, I will have more work for you to where this could become part time and eventually full time. Part time could happen quickly. Full time would probably take time.

There will be a 30 day trial period to make sure we are a good fit together.

PM me with any interest!

Hey! Are you still looking for a Local SEO Account Manager?

Hi Joshua,

I know I'm the third person to ask, but are you still looking for more local SEO help? I've been lurking these forums for a few years now, but I've managed local SEO strategy for small and large businesses all over the US and have successfully reinstated suspended profiles.

(If you're not still looking, perhaps it would be good to update the thread for latecomers like me)

Thanks!

I'm hella new here but have run 100+ GBP profile accounts in the past. If you need any other help, I'm interested. :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom