More threads by DickHannah

I have encountered a couple of our listings not showing any Questions and Answers on the knowledge panel. Has anyone dealt with this? Example of a listing: Acura Service Center Portland - Google Search
Additional findings: I noticed that this is across the board for all of our service listings. Could the Q&A be for category specific listings? We had the Q&A portion up for all of our service listings before but now they are all gone.

Most of my Q&A reappeard. There is one client that never had questions... How do I add Q&A on for them? There is no Ask a question feature, simply the Know this Place link. Thank you, in advance for your response.

There is Q&A section on Elite Cognition LLC mobile knownledge panel.

Screenshot_2020-07-10-08-29-16-705_com.opera.browser.beta.png

Most of my Q&A reappeard. There is one client that never had questions... How do I add Q&A on for them? There is no Ask a question feature, simply the Know this Place link. Thank you, in advance for your response.

On desktop knowledge panel, click on "More About Elite Cognition, LLC" and you will see the Q&A section appear.

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 9.14.53 AM.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom