Chrisite

Does anyone know of a tool that will show terms that your competitors are ranking for in the local pack? I know of a lot of tools that will show what competitors are ranking for in organic but haven't been able to find one that will show local pack results.

Thanks in advance!

Conor Treacy

I don't think BrightLocal lets you discover the terms a client is ranking for in the local pack. I know it tracks organic and pack for terms that you enter, and then you choose competitors to track, but I'm not aware of one that lets you discover new terms. I don't recall any tool that does keyword discovery on the pack.

Tim Kahlert

I don't think BrightLocal lets you discover the terms a client is ranking for in the local pack. I know it tracks organic and pack for terms that you enter, and then you choose competitors to track, but I'm not aware of one that lets you discover new terms. I don't recall any tool that does keyword discovery on the pack.

GMB insights does that.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom