Hans

Reaction score
Hi all, wondering if I have a blog post on "Top 10 ways to remove a stain", will it be appropriate to break it up into 10 separate GMB posts instead of posting the article as a whole? I will be using different images for these 10 posts.

Thanks in advance.

koen12344

Reaction score
Hi Hans,

Sure you can do that, as long as you use a different text and image on every post. I'd spread it out over a couple of days, and post a new method every few days.

You could do something like: "Top 10 ways to remove a stain - METHOD #1 - ..."

P.s. I've created a WordPress plugin that makes this really easy, it allows you to schedule all of the posts in advance :)

Hans

Reaction score
Hi Koen, thanks for the suggestion and recommendation. Will take a look at the plugin too.

Reaction score
Hey Hans,

Doing a mini-post series sounds like a great idea, as Koen says. It might just be worth bearing in mind that Google posts expire after seven days so perhaps splitting the series into seven and doing one a day would be preferable. Or, alternatively, you could share a tip a week and then host the full article on your site as blog content? Just some food for thought :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom