More threads by Rasmus Himmelstrup

Reaction score
We are seeing several major brands/chains that have had the "manage this listing" removed on GMB listings - McDonald's, Starbucks etc.
@JoyHawkins you are mentioning this too here:
That if you a chain owner you can get "manage this listing" removed by contacting Google.

I reached out to Google but this does not seem to be possible:

Have you had any luck in getting this removed?

We are seeing several major brands/chains that have had the "manage this listing" removed on GMB listings - McDonald's, Starbucks etc.
@JoyHawkins you are mentioning this too here:
That if you a chain owner you can get "manage this listing" removed by contacting Google.

I reached out to Google but this does not seem to be possible:

Have you had any luck in getting this removed?

'Manage this listing' is not on every listing and i'm not sure of the reasoning. I know financial industries are excluded and the original goal was for franchise organizations so quite odd that it's not on McDonalds.

For now, the only way to remove this feature is to provide proof to Google that the site managers have made malicious edits to your listing. I asked for clarification on how to prove this and am waiting on details.

If you don't want Site Managers to have access, you can still remove them once they're added.

Hi @krystaltaing @Colan Nielsen
Thanks for the feedback.

I received the following from Google eventually.

The 'Manage this listing' cannot be removed unless the business is in sensitive verticals.

gmb-feedback.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom