More threads by Kurt Steinbrueck

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I posted a request on GBP Help Community to get some reviews restored. These reviews had been live before, but got removed for some reason recently. After posting the request to get the reviews restored, the post was not responded to and has now been locked so no one can reply.

You can see the post here: (if you can see it) Missing Reviews - Please Restore - Google Business Profile Community

Has this happened to you before?

Do I just need to start again or is there something else I can do?

Thanks.
Kurt

Solution
Hi Everyone,

I posted a request on GBP Help Community to get some reviews restored. These reviews had been live before, but got removed for some reason recently. After posting the request to get the reviews restored, the post was not responded to and has now been locked so no one can reply.

You can see the post here: (if you can see it) Missing Reviews - Please Restore - Google Business Profile Community

Thanks.
Kurt

Posts get locked after 30 days of no activity. You will need to create a new thread asking for help.
Hi Everyone,

Thanks.
Kurt

Posts get locked after 30 days of no activity. You will need to create a new thread asking for help.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom