More threads by rayrober

rayrober

Reaction score
As a franchisor we have 350 published locations on GMB. We want to undertake an audit as to the number of our locations which have zero reviews. I know that we can see individual reviews via the Managing Reviews function ( which we use to monitor reviews) or by opening the dashboard for each individual location. This however is very time consuming given the number of locations we have. Has anyone found anyway to get this type of review data - would be wonderful if it was available via Insights.

Are you currently using the Google My Business API? You can pull all of your reviews and other valuable data via API. If you have over 100 locations in one account, Google doesn’t send out review notifications. I recommend looking into a review management system. I second Joy’s recommendation of Brightlocal.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom