More threads by jvaquino

Reaction score
I created a GMB for my business and I just noticed

that the review button appear on this image
with review button.png
I think this is when I am logged in. I also try check the settings to make sure that review button will appear on visitors that find my page. But on the public page the review button is missing

no review button.png

Can you guys let me know the reason why I am having this problem? Or a business with no physical location is not eligible for this kind of feature of Google. When I created this GMB page I chose "Brand" not "Store Front" or "Service Area" options.

with review button.png

no review button.png

This may be different for Brand vs. Store Front, but here goes. Just to be clear, that review button is for the reviews you leave for other companies, not reviews for your own company.

But, on the left side drop down in the dashboard, go to settings. Near or at the bottom, under profile, there is a check box that allows you to let visitors see the tabs you want them to see. Just check the reviews box and it will show.

Hope that helps.

@jvaquino

This is correct:

"Or a business with no physical location is not eligible for this kind of feature of Google. When I created this GMB page I chose "Brand" not "Store Front" or "Service Area" options."

Your page is not "local." So you won't get the "write a review" button.

Phil,

I believe he is talking about the "Reviews" tab that houses the reviews that the G+ Page has written for other businesses.

@Rawly Yes. I checked that setting too..

@Phil thanks for clearing that up.

@Colan I was talking about the review button so that my client can leave a reviews about my service.

Thanks for all your input guys!!

@Colan I was talking about the review button so that my client can leave a reviews about my service.

Sorry John I guess we assumed you knew, since you are in the industry. Only local businesses get the review review option.

What the guys were trying to explain is that the reviews tab only shows if you do settings to show it.
And that tab is only for YOUR reviews you leave others.

The customer reviews on a listing - that feature only works for local listings, not for brands - like Phil said.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom