More threads by ehoobler

ehoobler

Reaction score
I have a client listing that received a review prior to their location even opening. The review has been flagged with no resolution, I've attempted to use Google's review management tool and no communication was received and no action taken, and I've opened a ticket with support. Support advised that the review would not be taken down as it doesn't violate their guidelines. Their response also advised to appeal through their review management tool, but when I tried to use that, it just took me back to flagging the review for removal.

The client has documentation on when they opened, showing that the review can't be legitimate as it was left two months prior to operations. Is there anything else that can be done to have this reviewed further?

Solution
You should have a case number at this point?

You will need to escalate this to the GBP forum and have a product expert escalate the case.

1. To create a new post goto this page: Google Business Profile Community
  2. Scroll down the page
  3. Select the button that says: Not what you're looking for? Try asking the Help Community Ask now
  4. OR click this link:
    Ask now

Include your business name, your Google Maps business profile URL, url of the review (the three dots) and the screenshots of flier (or something) showing your opening date.
You should have a case number at this point?

You will need to escalate this to the GBP forum and have a product expert escalate the case.

1. To create a new post goto this page: Google Business Profile Community
  2. Scroll down the page
  3. Select the button that says: Not what you're looking for? Try asking the Help Community Ask now
  4. OR click this link:
    Ask now

Include your business name, your Google Maps business profile URL, url of the review (the three dots) and the screenshots of flier (or something) showing your opening date.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom