More threads by Mikek86

Mikek86

Solutions
Reaction score
I’m look for a software that will allow us to schedule GBP posts for multiple locations. I figured if it exists you guys would know about it. The ones I have found only allow one GBP to be connected. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated !

LocalViking has this capability and we use it for some of our work.

HighLevel recently added a social posting toolset to their product that can probably be used for this as well. We use HighLevel for virtually all of our marketing automation work and we will almost certainly be using this new social posting functionality in the future. Currently it supports Facebook pages and groups, GBP, IG, and more.

We use OneUp: Pricing for our GBP posts. We looked at several other tools but OneUP has a very competitive price point and we've had zero issues with their service. It was simple to setup, just like you would expect, login once with the appropriate GBP credentials and authorize. Their software also allows posting to Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and TikTok. They have a full featured 7-day trial or a very basic "free" version.

We use OneUp: Pricing for our GBP posts. We looked at several other tools but OneUP has a very competitive price point and we've had zero issues with their service. It was simple to setup, just like you would expect, login once with the appropriate GBP credentials and authorize. Their software also allows posting to Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and TikTok. They have a full featured 7-day trial or a very basic "free" version.

I picked this one. Really like that it will automatically post pictures from our Google posts. I do have a question though. It allows you to make the same post for multiple locations. That’s a bad idea, right?

I picked this one. Really like that it will automatically post pictures from our Google posts. I do have a question though. It allows you to make the same post for multiple locations. That’s a bad idea, right?
Hey Mike, it just depends. If the businesses are related or if you can run specials to combine services/products for a discount, it may make sense. We have a client that we cross-post occasionally that has two separate businesses but they are in compatible industries and it works great. Also, we have another client that owns a couple dozen franchise locations and sometimes the same post info is applicable for all locations. If you are afraid of duplicate content having a negative impact on SEO or ranking, there is not much harm in that. GBP posts don't directly impact a businesses ranking at the Local or Organic level. Please note that I said "directly", if you have engaging posts it should increase end-user engagement and reach, which is the whole goal of what we want from our posts :). In my opinion, I'd say as long as the posts themselves offer value to the end-user (for all associated businesses), give it a try.

On a related note, I'd highly suggest reading this great case study by @JoyHawkins. It has fantastic info about making Google posts perform better: Google Posts: What We Learned From Analyzing Over 1,000 Google Posts

I’m look for a software that will allow us to schedule GBP posts for multiple locations. I figured if it exists you guys would know about it. The ones I have found only allow one GBP to be connected. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated !

Any WordPress site installed with a free plugin can do the job. The plugins could be either WP Google My Business Auto Publish or Post to Google My Business.

Any WordPress site installed with a free plugin can do the job. The plugins could be either WP Google My Business Auto Publish or Post to Google My Business.

That's a great point. We have used WP Google My Business Auto Publish for a long time for our clients that have WordPress websites.

If this is the only thing you are attempting to do my company, Reputation.com, is probably overkill but we have a lot of features related to scheduled social posting to GBP and other places.

Hey Mike, it just depends. If the businesses are related or if you can run specials to combine services/products for a discount, it may make sense. We have a client that we cross-post occasionally that has two separate businesses but they are in compatible industries and it works great. Also, we have another client that owns a couple dozen franchise locations and sometimes the same post info is applicable for all locations. If you are afraid of duplicate content having a negative impact on SEO or ranking, there is not much harm in that. GBP posts don't directly impact a businesses ranking at the Local or Organic level. Please note that I said "directly", if you have engaging posts it should increase end-user engagement and reach, which is the whole goal of what we want from our posts :). In my opinion, I'd say as long as the posts themselves offer value to the end-user (for all associated businesses), give it a try.

On a related note, I'd highly suggest reading this great case study by @JoyHawkins. It has fantastic info about making Google posts perform better: Google Posts: What We Learned From Analyzing Over 1,000 Google Posts

I agree with all you have said except one thing. We have noticed a significant increase in discovery search impressions in the week that a post was put live. No more impact after that. Easy to A/B test - feel free to reach out if you are keen to see our results.

This forum is gold. I've been looking for a platform to manage all the company profiles of our customers and knew only the DBA Platform, which is great, but it's very good to know others, so we can choose the best fit for us. Thank you.

We use Loomly for our social account scheduling and posts to GMB both for ourselves and our clients.
Advantage is when you upload images for posts, they're stored in a library so you can re-post an image, republish posts etc. It imports posts from any feed you provide (XML feed for blog posts for example), and then sets it as draft until approved. We then modify the post and times for GMB, Facebook & Twitter as they usually have different messages. Republish on dates and then tag so we can view everything in an export list or calendar view if needed.
I've used others, but this is the one we've used for the past 8 months or so and love it.

I agree with all you have said except one thing. We have noticed a significant increase in discovery search impressions in the week that a post was put live. No more impact after that. Easy to A/B test - feel free to reach out if you are keen to see our results.

Hmm...interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

I am curious to know which platforms that support scheduling posts on GMB, only support one location. That is so counter-intuitive.

I am curious to know which platforms that support scheduling posts on GMB, only support one location. That is so counter-intuitive.

I don’t remember the names but they posted to multiple social media accounts. They just didn’t have the function to post to two of the same.

I don’t remember the names but they posted to multiple social media accounts. They just didn’t have the function to post to two of the same.

Hmm, that's strange though. As a founder of one such tool, I know that the amount of work needed to post on multiple locations is just a little bit more than posting on a single one. That's why I was curious. Thank you for your reply.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom